We are pleased to inform you that we are dedicated to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. In this strategy, we describe how we will handle your private information. In the future, we will ask you for your permission to use our website’s cookies in line with the terms of this policy whenever you visit the website. When you agree to this policy by using our website, you should be approved to use our cookies in obedience to the terms of this policy.
Collection of Personal Information:
We require your personal information to collect, store, and use as:
- A piece of information about your pc system your visits and the use of our website. That includes; your IP address, location, browser version and type of OS, and referral source. Visit length, views on-page, and navigation paths of the website. Etc.
- When you register with our website, we may require that information to provide us, including your email address, etc.
- Your profile personal information requirements include your full name, recent profile photo, gender, Date of birth, marital status, interests and hobbies, educational record and employment details, etc.
Use of your Personal Information:
Personal information will be posted on our website, and it will be used for the purpose specified in the policy or concerning relevant pages of our website. We are authorized to use your information for:
- Administration of our website.
- Send you services purchased from the website.
- Send invoices or payment reminders and collect payments from customers.
- Send you marketing or non-marketing commercial communications.
- Contact you by email notification.
- Please verify that you confirm our website’s terms and conditions (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s private messaging service)
- We keep our website safe from fraud.
- We will not misplace your personal information without asking.
Disclosing Personal Information:
We may share your personal information to, e.g. any of our employees, executives, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy. To anybody, we reasonably believe may seek disclosure of such personal information from a court or other competent authority, and who, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is likely to order disclosure of the personal data. Additionally, we will not be going to share your personal information with any third party.
International Data Transfers:
We may transfer information we collect to the following countries that do not have data protection rules equal to those in place in Canada: [the United States of America]. Moreover, personal information that you submitted on our web page may be available via the internet worldwide. We are not responsible for the misuse by others of such information.
Retaining Personal Details:
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes is only stored for as long as required for that reason or those purposes. Section 7 outlines our data retention rules and procedures, which are intended to help us meet our legal obligations to keep and erasure personal data.
Privacy of Your Details:
Encryption technology will protect any electronic financial transactions made through our website. To avoid the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information, we shall take reasonable technical and organizational steps. It would be best if you were responsible for your own password, which you use for accessing our website. We never ask you for your password.
Changes to this policy may be communicated to you by email or through our website’s private messaging system. We will request you to occasionally check our web page and inform us that you are happy with the new policies.
About Your Rights:
To provide adequate proof of your identity, we would typically take a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank, as well as an original copy of a utility bill confirming your present residence. You can inform us anytime not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
Our webpage uses hyperlinks and details of third-party websites. We have no control over and are not liable for third-party privacy policies and practices.
Please let us know if any of your personal information needs to be updated or amended.